Candidates admitted 2016-2017 :
• Soufiane ABABRI
• Marielle CHABAL
• Michael FITZGERALD
• Ghita SKALI LAMI
• Hajnalka TULISZ
Download subscribe form
Conditions for admission to the postgraduate course
– Applicants must hold a Master's degree or equivalent diploma from a recognized national or international school of art, architecture, etc.
– A shortlist will be drawn up on the basis of the applications.
– Admission consists of an interview with a jury composed of the school director, the program supervisor, and two international artists and curators.
– Knowledge of French or English is mandatory.
contact : Alain Ailloud
• a letter of motivation
The cover letter addressed to the jury’s post-graduate explains the motivation for a program of research, meetings and residency. It emphasises what in your studies, your experience, and your personal research makes you inclined to be interested in this program. It mentions your personal project, which justifies your candidature to this professional trainin program.
• a recommendation letter
The recommender identifies himself and indicates his relationship with the candidate.
Second, it indicates what specifically distinguishes the person and the work.
The last part of the letter indicates why and how the candidate will benefit from the ENSBA Lyon’s Post-graduate program.
• a documentation on the candidate’s work evolution and recent works (please write your name on each part of the documentation) on paper, CD rom and/or DVD. Caution: Do not send original documents. Make a selection: send any representative of the work and would prefer some extract if the video clips or sound pieces are longs (preferably no teaser).
• an analytic presentation of the evolution of your approach (max. 1500 typed characters)
• a printed CV with copies of obtained degrees
Il you are currently completing your final dgree year (equivalent of the Master 2 Degree or a French DNSEP diploma), please ensure that you enclose a certificate that makes mention of your current studies and level. If you are selected by our jury for the Postgraduate program, you will be fully elligible only after successfully obtaining your degree. In this case, you must send a copy of yourr degree certificate.
• a stamped self-addressed envelope for return of documentation to unsuccessful applicants (otherwise no documentation will be returned)
• a cheque for 50 euros made out to “régie de recettes de l’Ensba Lyon” covering administration fees.
Attention: Foreign cheques will not be accepted, however it is also possible to pay by bank transfer - please contact Alain Ailloud (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request our bank details.
The Ensba Lyon will not be held responsible for loss during shipment or damage caused during the examination.
Participation conditions: the Ensba Lyon won’t be responsible for potential travel expenses. But a first contact may be possible by phone or by skype.